Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"I am about to have a hot girlfriend with a little bit of money."

Here it is.

One of Nicky's exes joined goodreads after looking him up again and began to give his books poor reviews.

Nicky being Nicky messaged this person in his typical fashion and found out the shocking truth: It was an ex
with a grudge to bear.

The following is said transcript take from a two day span. Nicky's responses will be in
bold.
Funniest part that confirms Nicky has a small dick that he didn't deny is in italic.


Nickolaus said to you:
you know what you're doing is kind of weak. You're going to hate me for what reason? Just because I refused to play by the rules in the business.

you said to Nickolaus:
I don't hate you. I just think your writing sucks.

Nickolaus said to you:

You read a lot of fag fiction -- that in turn you do hate my guts. I hate your guts prick. FAG. Have you even read the complete novella of House of Spiders 3. You dissed a story that is true, what kind of person are you. You're definately a fruit if you hate my works.

you said to Nickolaus:
I figured you would have improved your writing, at least a little, since I dumped your ass in Iowa. I hope our son never sees your writing, he will be incredibly embarassed about his illiterate "father".
I have read all of your books, the pdf's were in my mailbox shortly after each one's release.
Nice homoerotic anthology you've got circulating around the net. Those retards sure pulled one up on you. The cover art is spectacular. I'm sure you'll see your handiwork eventually.

Nickolaus said to you:

I am going get you pulled from here. I don't do homoerotic fiction. That's flat out libel. I am not going to start the feud on here. You can go to hell.

you said to Nickolaus:
That's the only way your stuff gets read, seems like. You're too dumb to realize who I am.

Nickolaus said to you:
I am much better off in Illinois. I don't write homoerotic shit. Your life sucks right now. I am at least getting noticed by the Derleth family and have their respect. He'll find the magazine I got published in -- Withersin Magazine 1.1: BIrth Issue. He'll find Tales of the Talisman 2.1 and 2.4.

I am better off without you. You held me back. Tabloid Purposes IV is not not homoerotic, and how can you blast a true crime story from my history. I am glad I am rid of you. Besides -- I am getting noticed by members of Ministry.

My stuff is getting carried in bookstores out here. Get used to seeing my name around more and my anthology is being taken around by a few heavy metal bands on tour with them. You're stealing money from my pocket. Besides April Derleth actually my work, that's a connection to August Derleth and the Lovecraft circle.

She compared me to LOVECRAFT. My publisher at Naked Snake Press compared me to Richard Matheson, at least I can write well with others now. I kind of knew you were going to support
all my rivals. They all suck anyway.

Nickolaus said to you:
actually just sold a few, and my newer readers are supporting print authors only. Not only that -- one my anthologies is going to be in a movie. Choke on that. I am being read by a horror hostess and a horror actress. Choke on that for awhile. Good riddence that your mom is dead, that was the happiest day in my life.


you said to Nickolaus:
At least I don't live in my grandparent's basement and have to live with being a failure as a father. We lost ***** because of you and your writing. I hope you remember that with every crappy word you type on the computer your cousins had to buy your sorry ass.

Paying to publish your work doesn't make you successful, it makes you pathetic. My life is far more fulfilling than your basement dwelling existence.

I laughed when I heard about you being homeless, getting stabbed in the head, and also the fun trip to Baltimore where you ran around in your underwear to get away from your gay love interest.


Nickolaus said to you:
I am getting PAID for it too. This is a temporary situation with the grandparents. Melanie that is one thing you didn't understand -- devotion and sacrifice.

Sacrifice is what makes a damn good writer. You were never a writer so you would never understand that.

I am not a queer, I was in my clothes and slept on a fucking park bench. Besides -- I am about to have a hot girlfriend with a little bit of money. I might be on disability but I am doing what I want. Just twats like you tend to urinate on my authors circle. I got discovered by Nicholas Grabowsky. The guy who wrote Halloween IV.


My old computer was caught in an electrical storm you twat. My new one is being paid off little by little. Between that and being a part-time manager of a heavy metal band. I have the doors that opened wide for every aspect of the business to get me discovered.

Laughing about how I got stabbed -- you're a cunt. I am better off without you. You tried to change what I was and failed there. At least I am doing what I want. I get out more often than you ever did.

I just didn't have many chances to do book signings because of my family having health problems. What is your excuse Melanie. I've been over you for years. At least my cousins are supportive of my career, and they are noticing that I am starting to get some legitimate readerships.


To be known by April Derleth and respected -- that says a lot. I didn't lose my soul writing horror.

you said to Nickolaus:
A hot girlfriend with money? What makes you think she's going to want to slum with you in your grandparent's basement? I bet she hasn't even met you yet in person or heard your squeaky pre pubescent voice. Last date I heard you were supposed to have, you freaked the girl out before you even met her and she wouldn't go to Gothicfest because of you.

Have the cops come to your house yet because of that video threat you made towards Bob Freeman? You really stepped over the line there and messed with the wrong person sounds like. He can actually afford a
lawyer.

Nickolaus said to you:
Don't ever blast on my gig. Gothicfest helped me get out there -- and the first one was a big deal because it was my home town. I had a blast and I will always do the festival.

Just make sure I stock up more copies of a certain book. I began to think that you're the twat behind exposethetard.blogspot.com -- the reason being you're the only one who had that yellow journalism background.

Don't fuck with my books or my author mates. We've all worked hard to get where we are and fat cocksuckers like Bob Freeman gets off on fucking with guys who like to do everything
themselves. And for the record the only thing I paid for on lulu.com are my ISBNs, and the copies here and there. I only order up four or five at a time.

That way I can have them ready for when I do a gig where I will end up MC'ing the thing. Seems like you and crazy Michelle Russo talk a lot. 21 minutes ago

Nickolaus said to you:
I didn't exactly threaten the fuck -- just told him to fuck off. He crossed the line with me a number of times as you did. So I am going to take what he did to the press. Both you have one thing in common -- your both backward hicks.

Nickolaus said to you:
Don't you EVER dangle my son in front of me like a carrot. IT's going to give my family more motivation to help me get Custody back. You know why you have visitation -- it is because I
fought to get an open adoption. I am to use Illinois law to do it. I used the Illinois system to get the open custody in effect and I am going to fight to get him. You fucked with my career and you fucked with my family in that sense. I am glad your mother is dead and gone. I wanted to throw a piss on her grave party.


you said to Nickolaus:
Oh, don't make me laugh. You don't have a chance in hell of doing anything. While you've been squandering your pathetic life in your grandparent's basement, I've been collecting a file of your various online videos, rants, threats and statements from lots of people you've had run ins with. Those things combined with your mental issues, demonstrated inability to support yourself and dependence on your family for support would make the judge laugh you right out of family court. You're a danger to your son and anyone with half a brain can see that. Don't hold your breath.

you said to Nickolaus:
Nick you keep talking shit I am going to go public and tell them about your dick size. You remember the problems we had with your dick size, don't you? And they would know I was telling the truth since you told everyone we had a son together.

Nickolaus said to you:
So your behind exposethetard on blogspot then -- I am definately going to the press now with all of this.

you said to Nickolaus:
Nope, sorry, wrong again. But now I know who to tell.


you said to Nickolaus:
Who is the Lake Fossil Press Babe? Looks like a man in drag to me...did one of your cousins dress up and hump the gravestones while you took pics? Nice job. LOL.

Nickolaus said to you:
BITCH -- back off. Leave my books alone and let me make the money on them so I can pay the authors. You're cheating the authors.

Nickolaus said to you:
It's not that fruit. You're just as libelous as those cunts.

you said to Nickolaus:

From what I've heard, you're the one cheating your authors by not paying them or giving them contributor copies. You live rent free in your grandparent's basement and are on welfare, so how can you not afford to pay people for their work?

Nickolaus said to you:
You fucks encouraging theft of my books -- they get paid, but fucks like you ruin that by stealing each book I produce. That makes you all losers in that sense. KEep talking because I am instrumenting your banning.

Nickolaus said to you:
I am not going to be silent and let fucks and fags like you ruin my sales. I am going to the press and ruining you too. That's right Melany you're as guilty as these bastards too. I
am also going to fight to get sole custody of ***** too. You dangle my kid in front of me like a carrot, and you tried to ruin my career early on.

I am paying the authors as I go when I do anthologies and offer them a slot on a signing when I get them. IT's bitches like you and Koehler who encourage people to stalk me to no end and believe books like A Day In THe Life when that is nothing but libel on my family.

An Eye In Shadows is more accurate and then some, really why are you so afraid of the fact I am getting sales -- that's one step closer for ***** to find me.


Why are you so afraid that I will get some legit readers? The friends you have aren't legit readers -- they are fucks who go around message board.

I am getting respect for my work, whether you like it or not. Getting Collectives out with booksurge -- I was not happy with the way they put it out there so I put it out myself.

You stole my CD collection and stole my cassette collection. You stole from me there too bitch, and yeah I will go on record about that when I go to the press with the story of Tabloid Purposes IV and An Eye In Shadows. You were a mistake, and now I know better.

If you had your picture up on Firefly I wouldn't have never came to Iowa. You encouraged the theft of my books you fucking cunt. I broke McKeeman of Gothic.net when he decided to put
out his novel out himself, that basically made it my mission to destroy his career. I pissed on his photo and uploaded it.

You're pathetic Melany. The one who isn't going anywhere fast except to stay in Mason Shithole. I at least managed to get out here and there. My anthology mag is carried in a few Chicago bookstores, what is your excuse? What you going to do find those books so you can burn then? Why's that because I write against WICCA now.

You contributed to the libel of my books to no end you sad bitch. I am happy your mother is dead and rotting, now I am just hoping for your dad to join her. Your family screwed my family. You're just as sad as Karen Koehler who stalked my real life friends to no end. You fucks make me SICK. Promoting vampires that go suck each other off without end -- That is just wrong on so many levels. Tabloid Purposes is against homosexuality in any form.


you said to Nickolaus:
What? The Coal City Courant? The local Pennysaver? You're a joke and everyone knows it. No one takes you or your writing seriously.

Nickolaus said to you:
No -- I am going to a couple city papers (Chicago Sun-Times and The Daily Herold.) Kill yourself bitch. Do the world a favor -- no one needs to hear from you EVER.


Game over Nicky.


47 comments:

Anonymous said...

He didn't deny having a small dick! ETT Wins! Fatality!

He keeps saying that people are keeping his authors from getting paid, yet he isn't giving them points on the sale. They aren't getting a percentage of each sale he's just paying them per story.

So if he isn't paying them it's his fault, especially since he goes on to make additional anthologies without first paying off the authors from the others.

cussedness said...

The ultimate irony is that he was the one banned from goodreads and not Mel.

Anonymous said...

Wait. He has friends to stalk?

cussedness said...

apparently speaking or responding to people he considers friends is stalking them.

Anonymous said...

Is this him? I just can't tell.
http://www.gothicmatch.com/user?resurrected_in_black

Anonymous said...

How long before Nicky reads this and says "So Melany is behind exposethetard on blogspot then" even though that's not the case?

Rusty said...

So Mel really was Melany (or Melanie). Wow. I wonder how she really spells it, since Nicky's used both spellings.

Granny's basement is "temporary," eh? When did years at a time in between lasting six months with roomies become temporary? Every time he gets kicked out, he goes running back to granny's.

And now he thinks he can mooch off a woman with a little money? I've never in my life seen such a needy, dependent 30-something. Always waiting around expecting women to come to his rescue and provide for him . . .

ETT, you've laid your hands on a pot of gold with this particular exchange. Kudos!

*hands ETT a virtual beer*

Anonymous said...

Is that the real Melany ETT?

Well it doesn't matter if it was the real Melany or not, what matters is Nicky thought it was and spilled his guts. That is major win right there!

Anonymous said...

"Is this him? I just can't tell.
http://www.gothicmatch.com/user?resurrected_in_black"

Don't think it is; for one the age is too high, isn't it? The dead giveaway is that he lists "Bauhaus" as a band he likes, and that would require 1) taste and 2) knowledge of goth culture, neither of which Darling Nicky has.

phaedrax said...

I agree, it doesn't matter if it was the real Melany...what matters is EPIC WIN and LULZ from Nicky's responses.

Anonymous said...

fuck that is some gnarly shit.

we all knew you were messed in the head man but after reading this we aren't comfortable having you around the group nick. you can come to the shows buy your ticket rock out and have a few brews but no more contacting us or telling people you know us ok man.

Ben said...

Wait, when did Nicky start "managing" a heavy metal band? I predict that band breaks up in two weeks as a result of Pacione's amazing talents as a manager.

I'm also guessing that the cousins that bought Nicky a new computer are probably the ones that I allegedly treated like shit in high school, like Nicky's been claiming for the past five years.

Anonymous said...

So what moron made Nickypoo a Master of Ceremony if indeed that's for real and not a put on? That's fucked up. Keep sucking those lemons Nick maybe it will do something for your prepubescent voice. Unlikely though.

Ben said...

Somehow, it's not this that prompted Nicky to engage in more PayPal blackmail, but it's the picture of his pet rat.

Now that's way out of left field even for someone like Nickolaus Pacione!

Melany said...

To set the record straight it wasn't the "real" Melany who did this. I should know as that would be me, and I've never heard of goodreads until a friend told me about this and said "hey isn't that your fucked up ex fiancee with an ego bigger than his penis?" and thought I could use a good laugh. Which I did.

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://anaticixu.mindnmagick.com/yjorap.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://fageqedop.100freemb.com/tepuzuba.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
It's all about how to choose a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am Sabrina Rojas, Affiliate Executive of usainstantpayday.com, world’s largest bad credit loans community. I came across to your site and I must say that you have got an amazing site that has attracted a lot of visitors including me. I would be glad if you join our affiliate program because your site has full potential to send traffic to my website.
The highlights of our program are:
1. Absolutely FREE registration.
2. You put up a banner or text link or lead sign up form on your site/blog/forum and send traffic from your site/blog/forum to our website. You can also promote via means of email marketing, PPC, telemarketing, etc
3. We will pay you $25 for each lead. (Affiliates are earning up to $1500 per week with our program)
Please note that we try to contact the leads 7 times before marking it a dead lead.
So what are you waiting for? Join Bad Credit Loans Program and earn dollars!! http://www.usainstantpayday.com
For more questions please visit [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]http://www.usainstantpayday.com[/url]
This Program will definitely help both of us mutually. You send your potential visitors to our site and we pay you for this.
Please note that for doing email marketing you need to approve the email from us as we do not want any kind of spam activities to take place.
Looking forward for a long term business relation
Thanks,

Sabrina Rojas
sabrina@usainstantpayday.com
Affiliate Executive
http://www.usainstantpayday.com

Anonymous said...

megan fox naked cartoon, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187756]magan fox pics free[/url] megan fox nake
what race is kim kardashian, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187768]kim kardashian best halloween costume[/url] free kim kardashian sex tape donwload
taylor swift breast size, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187772]taylor swift two is better than one[/url] taylor swift . com
hannah montana teaching resources and worksheets, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187786]hannah montana cd[/url] travis from the hannah montana movie
harry potter half blood prince movie reviews, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187792]harry potter and the half blood prince movie online[/url] who wrote harry potter
cruise to key west, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187798]cruises to the carribean from tampa[/url] cruises to hawaii from california
justin bieber walpaper, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187812]justin bieber pic[/url] justin bieber my world 2.0 torrent
britney spears full length blow job video, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187814]3 britney spears lyrics unedited[/url] if you seek amy britney spears
megan fox boobies, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/175542]did megan fox have a boob job[/url] megan foxs tats

Anonymous said...

Greets everyone!

I just wanted to say hi to everyone

See you

[URL=http://www.vpnclient.us][IMG]http://openvpn.net/archive/openvpn-users/2005-05/pngd55nFojmJX.png[/IMG][/URL]

Anonymous said...

check out the new free [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casino games[/url] at the all new www.casinolasvegass.com, the most trusted [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casinos[/url] on the web! enjoy our [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/download.html]free casino software download[/url] and win money.
you can also check other [url=http://sites.google.com/site/onlinecasinogames2010/]online casinos[/url] and [url=http://www.bayareacorkboard.com/]poker room[/url] at this [url=http://www.buy-cheap-computers.info/]casino[/url] sites with 100's of [url=http://www.place-a-bet.net/]free casino games[/url]. for new gamblers you can visit this [url=http://www.2010-world-cup.info]online casino[/url].

Anonymous said...

if you guys constraint to pester [url=http://www.generic4you.com]viagra[/url] online you can do it at www.generic4you.com, the most trusted viagra pharmaceutics facilitate of generic drugs.
you can discover up with drugs like [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Sildenafil_Citrate_Viagra-p2.html]viagra[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Tadalafil-p1.html]cialis[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/VardenafilLevitra-p3.html]levitra[/url] and more at www.rxpillsmd.net, the chief [url=http://www.rxpillsmd.net]viagra[/url] informant on the web. well another great [url=http://www.i-buy-viagra.com]viagra[/url] pharmacy you can find at www.i-buy-viagra.com

Anonymous said...

[url=http://bejepewa.t35.com/news_734.html]casino deposit offer play free bonus[/url] [url=http://bejepewa.t35.com/news_746.html]bingo casino info online remember[/url] [url=http://bejepewa.t35.com/news_134.html]new york new york hotel casino[/url] [url=http://bejepewa.t35.com/news_490.html]bet365 secure online gambling[/url] [url=http://bejepewa.t35.com/news_94.html]casino guide internet[/url]

Anonymous said...

Make the animal with two backs casinos? digging this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]online casino[/url] pilot and procrastinate online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our up to the minute [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] control at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and gain legitimate incredibly off !
another unsurpassed [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] in the region of is www.ttittancasino.com , during german gamblers, make a mistake in unrestrained online casino bonus.

Anonymous said...

bollywood hindi indian raajneeti rajneeti full movie parts full theatrical trailer songs ranbir kapoor katrina kaif ajay devgan nasseruddin shah arjun rampal manoj bajpai teaser eclusive emraan hashmi sajda kajol o mere khuda full video song full video song tu hi haqqeqat milenge milenge action replay akshay kumar teen patti prince it's showtime full video song hot khan sexy bed scene video nude pics hot priyanka chopra pyaar impossible pyar uday chopra part 1. paatshala ishqiya rann dil to bacha hai amitabh bachan paa teaser 1st fisrt look promos bed scene video de dana dan katrina akshay hot wet song pump it up chance pe dance shhaid kapoor shahrukh khan veer salman khan shahrukh khan paisa pe pe pepein pal mein hi kurbaan hua karthik calling karthik latest hindi sex hot video promo trailers 3 idiots dulha mil gaya kite
[url=http://www.mydesizone.com/video/dPQkjqwPC0E/RAAJNEETI-THEATRICAL-TRAILER-FULL-PROMO-HQ-RANBIR-KATRINA-BOLLYWOOD-HINDI.html]
Raajneeti Watch Online[/url]

Anonymous said...

Extremely funny video with a social message. Ghuggi must get a national award for his efforts.

[url=http://www.mydesizone.com/video/zy5-ryJTvZA/Ghuggi-de-barati-Gurpreet-Ghuggi.html]Ghuggi de barati - Gurpreet Ghuggi[/url]

Anonymous said...

[b]King Of Pirate Online[/b]

King Of Pirate is a fully 3D-designed multiplayer online game based on 5,000 years of pirate history.

In it, comical pirate characters and creatures travel the high seas and encounter intricate story-based quests,

wondrous cities and beautiful landscapes in their search for treasures fit for a king – or a king's ransom!

Though the excitement of ship-to-ship combat is a heady brew for newcomers and veterans alike,

many players take pride in their place among the community. Whether you seek to enforce the laws of the KoP world,

http://www.KingOfPirate.com





Tales of pirates private server
pirate king online private server
top/pko private server
private server
igg top
igg

Anonymous said...

So I bit the bullet -- bought myself a [url=http://www.ordio.com.au/products/Fatman-iTube-ValveDock-Carbon-Edition-2.html]Fatman iTube Valvedock Carbon[/url] and I've got to say I made out like a bandit. I actually listened to one at a friend's house several months back and just couldn't get that quality out of my head because it really truly surprised me. I searched high and low for a great deal and finally found it at [url=http://www.ordio.com.au]Ordio[/url] in Westfield Bondi Junction. I telephoned them first and asked every question I could think of and everything was answered to my satisfaction so I went ahead and bought it. Shipping was surprisingly fast. Everything was as it should be. I'm pretty darn happy and I'm playing it right now. Not sure if they dispatch outside of Oz but you won't be sorry if they do.

Really happy...

Roland

Anonymous said...

Всем привет!

Недавно перед мной встала задача, куда деть накопишиеся [b]европоддоны[/b], или еще их называют [b]Паллеты[/b],
[b]Поддоны[/b], [b]Европаллет[/b]ы Размеры 800*1200, 1000*1200- Это [u]Тара Пром назначения[/u].
Немного предистории.
Сам я тружусь кладовщиком на складе. Нам приходит много продукции на [b]Европоддонах[/b],
товар продаем а поддоны остаются, у нас возник вопрос куда их девать.
Раньше мы их выкидывали.
Потом мне подсказали, что за поддоны можно получить деньги.
Начал обзванивать фирмы везде были цены дешевые,
потом друзья мне подсказали, что в Челябинске есть такая Контора "[b]Уралсклад[/b]",
около 10 лет на Рынке Промышленной Тары с прекрасной репутацией.
Я нашел их сайт в интернет - [url=http://www.uralsklad.ru]www.uralsklad.ru[/url] и позвонил по тел. +7(351) 233-07-14.
Буквально через час подъехал их представитель, Авто с Логотипом "[url=http://www.uralsklad.ru]Поддоны Челябинск[/url]".
Цены закупочные оказались самые высокие в г. Челябинске.
Все цивилизовано грузчики загрузили [b]Паллеты[/b] ешё и лом поддонов купили, расчитались на месте наличными.
Про другие фирмы я узнавал либо Цены низкие, либо Бракуют много, да и денег от них не дождешься.

Так что если у вас завалялись [b]европоддоны[/b], не торопитесь их выбрасывать, лучше обменяйте их на деньги.

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Ant from drum ltd and we've got quite the riveting collection of [url=http://drumltd.com]drum kit[/url]. The faultless collection of drum paraphernalia components depends on factors like musical fashion, bosom favouritism, fiscal resources, and transportation options of the drummer. Cymbal, hi-hat, and tom-tom stands (if it comes with), as incredibly as bass drum pedals and drum thrones are generally speaking touchstone in most drum kits. Most store produced drum kits are sold in bromide of two five-piece configurations (referring to the number of drums alone), which typically group a bass drum, a snare drum, two toms, and in unison whip tom. The law sizes (at times called ‘rock’ sizes) are 22” (entirely make an estimate of diameter) bass drum, 14” snare drum, 12” and 13” mounted toms, and a 16” floor tom. The other celebrated configuration is called "Fusion", a concern to jazz fusion music, which most often includes a 20” (or off 22") bass drum, a 14” catch drum, and 10”, 12” mounted toms, and a 14” base tom.

Anonymous said...

А как Вы смотрите на то, что Висенте Дель Боске будет возглавлять Испанскую сборную

Anonymous said...

Опутеть как интересно во задвигаете. Класс!

Anonymous said...

Learn to trade Forex. I'm trading currency forex with a metatrder demo http://2pipfixed.com using autotrader EA and scalping. I do this from my home as a part time job. They are a very honest broker and the best forex brokers.

Anonymous said...

Message87, http://www.arlo.net/massacree/ online viagra, icqa4, http://www.arlo.net/fccgb/ viagra without prescription, azry7, http://www.arlo.net/fccgb/notes/ generic viagra online, nhyi3, http://www.arlo.net/bytes/ viagra cheap, rejn4, http://www.arlo.net/live/ viagra sale online

Anonymous said...

Except in this case, we get revenge, Cronenberg body horror style. http://www.wellnorthface.com Lida Baday is a Canadian fashion designer who produces a beautiful line of women clothing. http://www.downuggboots.com Receiving private car insurance policy Nj-new jersey can be hard, specifically clients are new or in any manner prone to frequent insurance policy boasts. ghd straighteners nz One of the prominent landmarks of Pune, camp was once known as the hangout for rich and the famous. north face The preview of the displayed image is associated with the original file.

Anonymous said...

will definitely be the hardest part of our site. http://www.lateuggboots.com The two companies have agreed to a multi-year deal through which UFC will make all major pay-per-view events available for live viewing on the Roku player.. http://www.fitghdhair.com We priced it out, and though the final roundabout number was a bit jarring, I remained undeterred. http://www.manyghdhair.com Armed with excellent sewing skills that she learned from her grandmother, Valentina threw herself in her studies. ghd Gastronomically, this set the tone for the weekend.

Anonymous said...

"There were plans for a casino at some point. ghd mini styler Off Broadway; CHILDREN OF A LESSER GOD. ugg The Back to School Fashion Dance Bash will take place Saturday, August 11 from 1-4 pm. uggs on sale Friday, August 11th, at the Talking Stick Resort, Fashionistas were in full splendor. ghd To keep your own point of view while being accommodating - that was difficult at times.".

Anonymous said...


[url=http://www.squidoo.com/shenenmaoyis][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shensacens.moonfruit.com/#/blog/4572065407][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyie.angelfire.com/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shensacens.blog.hr/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/13685400-pourquoi-vous-avez-besoin-de-ne-jamais-acheter-un-sac-a-main-faux][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]

Anonymous said...

We [url=http://www.freecasinobonus.gd]slots online[/url] be subjected to a ample library of utterly free casino games championing you to play right here in your browser. Whether you appetite to training a mesa round scenario or honest attempt manifest a insufficient modern slots once playing seeking genuine filthy lucre, we have you covered. These are the rigid uniform games that you can play at true online casinos and you can play them all in requital for free.

Anonymous said...

okmtbfrtl http://www.polosralphlaurenuksale.net nbrbruwts [url=http://www.polosralphlaurenuksale.net]dress[/url] djxloarxv
clbfwchiv http://www.gafassol-rayban.com tbmuwucqy [url=http://www.gafassol-rayban.com]precio gafas ray ban[/url] tdkstxsmv
mulbdocwb http://www.poloralphlaurenonsaleuk.net euksblmqz [url=http://www.poloralphlaurenonsaleuk.net]ralph lauren polos[/url] latqegcad
ercuftmqc http://www.christianlouboutinfemmes.com fqnrasxco [url=http://www.christianlouboutinfemmes.com]acheter louboutin[/url] pvroentar
azxtnvwqb http://www.christianlouboutinshoesforsale.net yoazpidgi [url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoesforsale.net]christian louboutin store[/url] jhsdicell

Anonymous said...

I leave a response whenever I especially enjoy a post
on a site or I have something to valuable to contribute to the discussion.
It's caused by the fire communicated in the article I browsed. And after this article ""I am about to have a hot girlfriend with a little bit of money."". I was moved enough to drop a comment :-) I do have 2 questions for you if it's okay.
Could it be just me or do some of these comments look like coming from
brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing at additional online
sites, I'd like to follow anything new you have to post. Would you list all of your public pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Here is my site: "monochloride"

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan dosage seizures - ativan withdrawal weight loss

Anonymous said...

4go7emk2e

Take a look at my weblog; quick payday loans online

Anonymous said...

Τhanκs for the gоod ωritеup.
It in fact was а enjoyment accοunt it.
Look сomplеx to more added agгeeаble fгom уou!
Howеver, how can we communіcate?


Mу blog - reputation management

Report Him Anonymously

Copy/paste url of offending website

Blog Archive