Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Response To Dutchess

Recently Dutchess Webb graced my comment section wondering why in the hell I was posting her name, and I don't blame her one bit!

I was in the process of typing my explanation in the comment area, but there are a few links I was going to provide so I decided to make a new post. (If you want this post removed so that your name does not appear here in searches anymore, let me know).
May 21, 2009 11:40 PM
Blogger Duchess Webb said...

How in the world did my online name get roped into being associated with you Expose? I have been FAR out of the Nicky Drama loop for many, many years. Heck, the only reason why I am here posting a comment now is because someone I knew mentioned this blog entry and that I was spoken about. It is funny how my online reputation far exceeds the time I actually have to have one. *lmao!*

My response:

Hi Dutchess!

Someone asked me if I knew of a female that had a history with Nicky, and for some reason since the name mentioned had "Lady" at the beginning, the only other name I could think of that had something to do with him at some point with royalty in the name, was you.

As for why Nicky accused me of being you? Honestly, he was getting desperate trying to figure out who would have known him so long that they had saved shit of his from a decade ago, and your name was among many he threw against the wall.

Example: This entry from April of 2008 (which I just now saw Dutchess herself found already lol!)
Blogger Nickolaus Pacione said...

Douche Webb = Exposethetard.

April 12, 2008 11:21 PM

Her response from a few days ago
Duchess Webb said...

Douche Webb? Wow. I have been so far out of the drama loop and yet he finds strange ways to drag my online name back into it. What a strange and sad little boy Nicky is.

That he is. In fact, I was creating a new entry here to show some of his most very recent postings elsewhere, and how they back up the correct theory that Nicky starts online feuds the second he has something to sell. It may be my fault, however, because in February of 2008 I posted an old blog entry of his where he welcomed Dutchess to livejournal. Nicky has a habit of bringing up old feuds with people from years and years ago and coming to conclusions using old enemies all the time, so there is a chance it wasn't my fault he thought I was her. If I was, my apologies. Dutchess is a good person and it should have been her, not Nicky, who got to run livejournal's goth board. For the record: I have had no dealings with Dutchess nor her me. It may amuse you to know however Mrs. Webb that since you last dealt with him, he was bitchslapped off the internet by a female no less, and now is online very little anymore. He also released an autobiography that has been read by thousands, but only one person bought it.

Speaking of updates, I have that, as well as a new video sent to me, and to top it all off, one of the GMC (Guy Montag Crew, who may want to change their name in light of recent news lol) informed me that while they still have a few leftover books waiting to burn, they are about to recieve another book of his that will be sent to them very shortly to add to the fire.
..

No comments:

Report Him Anonymously

Copy/paste url of offending website