Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

"I represent the state of Illinois"

For many eons, man had told stories that had invoked their darkest notions and their darkest fears. I had used horror as medium to write for almost ten years. For as long as we have the imagination, we will have the believe in boogymen, vampires, ghosts and witches; the folklore that scares us out our reasonable minds. The 20th century gave the works of H.P. Lovecraft, Robert Bloch, and a host of others. I am one of the many underground horror writers that are coming to the scene. "Method Into The Heart Of Madness", "A Dark Place" and "The Unwritten Relic" are tales that I wrote almost three years ago but I don't know if they will be remembered.

New England and New Orleans gave us a form of gothic fiction for a number of years, and now the Mid West is following in its foot steps; I represent the state of Illinois in the tales of horror, I am ushering in a few others as well coming from Iowa and Minnesota. There is a new form of gothic fiction that reflects the imaginations of all that have the fear of the unknown.

No comments:

Report Him Anonymously

Copy/paste url of offending website