Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

When Robots Attack

I have been hosting relatives for the holiday and haven't been around much. Thank you to The Rusty Nail and those who sent me emails informing me how to track comments. I am still deciding whether to do that or not.

Meanwhile, some robot named "Robotic Reader" has been leaving links in my comments section!

Here is the video from yesterday





And one from today







Poor robot having to read that! It is sad to me when technology is used for evil! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT HUMAN.

I HAVE COMPILED ANOTHER SECTION OF MY REVIEW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MkbnQ4lLI4

ENJOY

END TRANSMISSION

Report Him Anonymously

Copy/paste url of offending website