Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Nicky Accused Someone ELSE Of Being A "Wannabe Thug"

If you've been reading Rusty Nail's comment section here, you'll see a large amount of lulz is being had over Nicky's VampireFreaks forum shenanigans.
Over there, a member has been giving it to him straight, which of course enrages Nicky.
who looks like the tool here? Trying to be a wannabe thug.We all know you look like a prison bitch.
So I thought I'd show people just who the "wannabe" is.This first image was titled "GANGBANGER" by Nicky himself.That was the thug part of his message. He also had the nerve to call someone a "prison bitch"? This thread would take up an entire page if I posted every single picture that has Nicky in his "prision pose", so I'll just choose the best ones...
Any other stones in that glass house, Nicky?

(for people new to Nicky lulz, the watermarks are because Nicky no longer owns these pictures. If they are watermarked he can't get them back, and that really pisses him off lol)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Nickolaus Pacione
but you can call me Nicky
cause I write like I smell
and I have a little dicky

Anonymous said...

You found pictures of his Sir Squatsalot pose. Those always look like he's trying to relieve the obvious constipation he displays in the other pictures of him standing, legs far apart, with clenched fists.

Anonymous said...

He sure got a purdy mouth...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Rusty, I always think he's either trying to pee or poop in those squatting pictures - mostly, pee, since I'm fairly certain he does it sitting down...

Report Him Anonymously

Copy/paste url of offending website