Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.

Friday, November 2, 2007

cousins

"My cousin is a police officer and he will lock you up -- fucking bitch."
November 1st, 2007

"...but I am planning to go into the city because I need to get some holiday shopping done. I want to get some things for ** ******* *** ****** -- not really sure what to get **** yet though. My other cousins have their hands out like vutures -- I am not greedy but I have bills that need to be paid. I am waiting for medicaid to approve me so I have some assistance with the ambulance bill. I had just paid on the med bills from Canada -- it took me a long time to find out it was in American funds."
December 13th, 2001
I got a holiday card from ***** ****, and I was planning to go out to the city but learned I have appointments on monday with both the doctor and the therapists. I hope that I can get out later in the week for a few days -- giving me a chance to celebrate Christmas with the cousins on my stepfather's side of the family. I was the black sheep in that family because I am mentally ill and preferred to be an artist than be digging ceptic tanks.

No comments:

Report Him Anonymously

Copy/paste url of offending website