Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

So You Still Think He Is Straight?

Wednesday, February 21st, 2001
Negative 16 degrees Farenheight -- colder than the beath of the spirits leaving their shells behind. I am getting ready to pack up for my assignment up in Racine -- then shooting back down to Chicago and Joliet. I am barely awake and not even a dose of caffine would wake my ass up for the day so I thought I would write in this thing before I would get going to start with the packing process -- not a lot of things to pack but the person would want to see some of the things that I had done as a photographer. I would tell her to visit my site that I had done though onyx. I don't know when would be the next time that I would be writing in this though -- because I would be away from a computer for a few days but it would do me some good though. Though it would be colder than a mother fucker though but it would be something that would add to the pictures -- I am like a mailman in that sense, would do that pictures either rain, snow, or shine. I am trying to think about how I am going to be doing some of these pictures.


This is the first time I worked with someone outside of who I usually do pictures with, which are either my own cousin, Erica, Richie or doing the pictures myself. The first person I have done pictures with were with my former girlfriend and I had to give her all the input and she was showing me all the cemeteries in Iowa. Something that I would remember of her when we first met but now we are no longer together and I have moved on. We always had friction though when it came to my writing in the latter years that I have bene writing -- she would not ready anything that I have written during the years of 1998 and 1999. She nearly destroyed the disk that she typed up the story I wrote titled The Painting. That was a story that was almost lost but I am going to be linking it though only through this journal for those who want to see how I write first hand. I thought this would be something for everyone to take a look at while I am away.


I will always find someone that would cause some friction because they disagree with something that I would do, something that was the case when I was visiting a good friend going to Wheaton College. I always expect it though because it comes with the territory having a site that is Writings From The Grave. That is why I had spent a lot of time in the Theosophical Society on Scmale and St. Charles Roads -- where Carol Stream was one block from there. Where I was living with my parents at the time it wasn't too far of a bike ride from there. I had access to the full place because of a good friend used to work there -- one that we were on the wrestling team together. I had set him up with a woman that came on too strong for me because I had been just out of a relationship with a woman who had turned lesbian on me. But it was her who encouraged me to persue my writing to the next level -- and that is when I had been keeping a journal, something that I had not of done for many years.


She in many ways influenced me to think for myself and not kiss ass on a higher scale. My recent ex had tried to kill my writings and creativity -- when I was writing the story, The Cavern, I remember the day very well. I was at her apartment and she said that I could use her computer to type out a story. She was bored and horny -- and was laying on the couch, stripping beneath the covers while I was trying to stay focused. She started with her shirt and pants then her bra and panties. I was saying, "Dammit M****y, not now. I am trying to think of something to write about. I was trying to write about the time that I took you through Lower Wacker Drive. I think that I have something here and going with it."

No comments:

Report Him Anonymously

Copy/paste url of offending website