Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

84 Days

84 days is how long Nicky was actually in the military.

Doubt me?

Subject: ::my former navy mates:::
Time: 12:02 pm.
Mood: calm.
I am writing this hoping that some of my former company mates would be able to get in touch with me. Those of you who were from Companies 101 and 140, divisions 11 and 12, who are now in the fleet this is my message to you from Pacione, the Protestant RPO in the company. I wish all of you the best of luck with this effort if some of you are still in and waiting to go over -- this is what we have been training for -- though I could not go on; all of you would be my shipmates. Even though I am not with you guys in the company -- we trained to together on December 06, 1994, and though I was discharged on February 28th, 1995, some of you had passed and reviewed then moved on to your respective ratings -- some of you now would be either Petty Offices or Cheif Petty officers. Kincer -- if you are reading this best of luck brother even though it had been seven years since I had heard from all the members of company 140 or 101, I wish everyone in the brother and sister companies best of luck and come back with Godspeed. Even though I am a civillian now, but deep down part of me wants to be in the dungarees and watch cap loading the weapons. We lived together -- all 75 of us in the unit. The one everyone came to when things became stressful; this is for all the bluejackets out there who are now serving -- this is your Navy and your country -- protect it from the Bin Ladens in the world and make it safe for Democracy everywhere. Kincer and Mullikan best of luck to both of you; where ever the both of you are. Godspeed.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the reason he was the "one everyone came to when things became stressful" was because he was their punching bag. What better way to relieve stress than to beat the snot out of that short little gothy guy?

5 comments:

Lewis said...

Out of curiosity I checked to see what he meant by Protestant RPO being unfamiliar with Navy terminology.

http://usmilitary.about.com/library/weekly/blaa0151500-12.htm

And I find it hard to believe Nicky would be given any position involving responsibility at Boot Camp, even one so relatively minor.

Jack C. Young said...

His incompetance probably kept getting his buddies in trouble. (D.I.s prefer "group therapy" whenever possible.) So they would "come to him" to "persuade' him to shape up. Otherwise they'd make him wish he could "ship out"
I'm surprised he lasted as long as he says he did.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jack C. Young said...

What the heck does this have to do with the topic? Or is someone we all know trying to scam us? (Er...has Nickypoop tried this kind of thing before?

ExposeTheTard said...

It was spam, which I just deleted.

Report Him Anonymously

Copy/paste url of offending website