"... was laughing at the interactions between me and some of them -- one described me as a person who barely fit into the movement but what made me fit was the fact that I kept my website Writings From The Grave. Some of them knew of my website and saw some of the pictures that I did with Melany when we were just getting together. I had met a diverse crowd here -- I was one of the very few there who put a rugged spin on the subculture. It was very hard to do a masculine touch to a subculture that borrows a lot from punk and glam rock."
Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.
Saturday, October 6, 2007
- ► 2010 (64)
- ► 2008 (192)
- As part of our series to explore the toughness and...
- It was like when I was fourteen all over again
- "but when it is from a stab wound -- it's not the ...
- Rumour has it...
- "I didn't always look the way I do no"w"
- Probably should be more specific
- "I will buy a self-published book before I will sp...
- How do you spell ethereal?
- "... was laughing at the interactions between me a...
- what the heck?
- Ghettoravin. That's not just the image to your lef...
- This profile is set to private Part 2
- This profile is set to private Part 1
- Yes that's who you think it is. No we didn't ...
- bullshit coward
- ▼ October (17)