The thoughts that would continue to throb as the ingrown toenail that was in my foot for three months -- the pain that would awaken me and bleed. It was as a cancer that would continue to eat at me as I would sleep. Knowing that the horrors that were there would continue to haunt me. The breakdown that drove me into the hospital was one that was like in 1997, the day after Christmas when I learned I was emotionally violated because my inbox at hotmail was hacked. I felt as someone was sewing my eyes shut and enclosing me into an oblong box since there was nothing that I was able to do to prevent it from happening. It was similar to when I got drunk in 1994, blacking out and not knowing what had happened but when someone told me that I've passed out from drinking too much. ~ The Shadowed ThoughtsWith JournalCon coming in a month, there are worries in my mind about something like in New York happening in Chicago. I am still going because I am not going to let the likes of Bin Laden get to me, though he did because I had a nightmare earlier today reflecting on the incident in New York on September 11th, 2001. I have been sick and weakened because of the events -- I had felt pains similar to what the people from falling from the windows of the world trade center. Which brings me into more detail of the dream that I had the other night. ~ The Shadowed Thoughts 2001-09-14 - 8:14 a.m.
Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.
Friday, October 5, 2007
what the heck?
I am supposed to fear this guy?
- ► 2010 (64)
- ► 2008 (192)
- As part of our series to explore the toughness and...
- It was like when I was fourteen all over again
- "but when it is from a stab wound -- it's not the ...
- Rumour has it...
- "I didn't always look the way I do no"w"
- Probably should be more specific
- "I will buy a self-published book before I will sp...
- How do you spell ethereal?
- "... was laughing at the interactions between me a...
- what the heck?
- Ghettoravin. That's not just the image to your lef...
- This profile is set to private Part 2
- This profile is set to private Part 1
- Yes that's who you think it is. No we didn't ...
- bullshit coward
- ▼ October (17)