Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"but when it is from a stab wound -- it's not the blood it's the pain."

Nicky's posts over at the Vampire Don's forum are exactly what you'd suspect they'd be: Reasons to shill.

He's already posted links to three of his stories including the widely panned "Spectral Exile". What is sad about it is that he's writing it like a book review, a book review that you would write if you loved the story. But it's not someone else's, it's his own, and that is what makes the following so sad and funny at the same time. Note that his title is "House of Spiders 3 Author" which is a book that was so terrible the "editor" yanked it from the website that was selling it to try and salvage it.

npacione
House of Spiders 3 Author
Fledgling
*

Karma: +2/-0
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 15




View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)
« on: September 26, 2007, 01:37:14 AM » Reply with quote

Those of you who've been on WritersCafe.org will need no introduction for this one but those of you who are new to this kind of horror fiction, this is as brutal as it gets -- and also quite graphic. It's a little slow going but when it really picks up damn it really picks up. This is the kind of horror with the "you're good as fvcked ending." They say Gothic Horror fiction was hardly ever violent never came across this particular nasty little tale or the one that is on my main sebsite titled DARKNESS FROM THE SKIES.

These particular two stories I wrote over a period of three years -- the one Spectral Exile was written inside of last summer but Darkness From The Skies was reworked and revisited just after I wrote Spectral Exile. This one has an evil little snarl behind it and this is a story that Weird Tales won't even touch but Scarlett almost published but because of my stay in the hospital towards the end of September I couldn't get the edits done. She still likes this rather brutal, dark horror story.

I didn't realize there was a kinship to this one between the movie BONES and Dario Argento until long after I wrote it. The idea came thinking what if Dario Argento sat down with H.P. Lovecraft or Algernon Blackwood then penned a rather uncompromising ghost story. There might be a sequel to this one coming and it will wrap around three other stories I wrote too.
More gems

Richard Matheson is famous for the Twilight Zone episode, Nigthtmare at 20,000 Feet. Shatner seen it and Lithgow seen it.

The post previous to this one is a comic gold mine in it's own right, but for the sake of space we'll condense it. Someone on the forum asked the help of the others because he found he had odd vampire-like sleep habits, ate raw meat, and attracted a lot of women even though he isn't attractive (those were his words not mine) and desperately asked for help. Of course Nicky was on call. Before reading the rest, guess how long it will take him to shill himself.

npacione
House of Spiders 3 Author
Fledgling
*

Karma: +2/-0
Offline Offline


Gender: Male
Posts: 15



View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 06:16:37 PM »

I am not a vampire or anything like that, but lately I've been going to bed at about 6 in the morning or even 8 am at times then waking in the afternoon or late evening. I never eaten raw meat because I got sick from it, but I can tell you this I eat more meat than usual. I am not at all vampyric in any way so I am not sure If I am the kind of guy who can help you here.

My nocturnal nature is what drove me to write short stories and that -- I am just a writer here who writes disturbing stories. 31 yaers old but been nocturnal for a good six years. My ex-room mate got disturbed by the fact I would just go to bed about six in the morning and she expected everyone to go to bed about 2 AM. She was what Don would call one of those "special snowflakes."

Being this kind of writer I picked up odd habits as sleeping at weird hours, but that is normal for me now. I don't drink blood or anything but I will disturb friends who would go to bed about 10 at night thinking that it isn't normal to sleep during the day but then again I worked weird hours such as in a factory night shift so I live nightshift.

I even freak out Goth people which is even funnier and I would want to look more normal by the day. If I didn't have a mental illness, I would own a pistol. It is hard to really examine your situation but I will say this; situations like this do creep me out and at the same time I am always writing about vampires. I can't say you're one though by reading this particular post.

I am not grossed out by blood because I did sign in blood a few times, but when it is from a stab wound -- it's not the blood it's the pain. I had some strange sleep patterns since being stabbed when I was younger, and there are other aspects I will explore in the darker side -- such as when I was diagnosed with the mental illness I carry with me. There was a lot of things that would scare the hell out of me about it knowing that.

While we debate on whether or not to post an incredibly juicy tell-all piece that would make Nicky shit himself to see again, we leave you with a photo of him that is titled oddly enough, "vampire3".

No comments:

Report Him Anonymously

Copy/paste url of offending website