Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

He Was At A Hostel

You may have wondered where Nicky was when he made this video of him checking in.

Nickolaus A. Pacione





Jan 7 2008 5:05 PM

Checking in -- yeah I am at the hostel one more night but I am trying to recover from a viral syndrome as the hospital up here called it. I am coughing up a storm and was trying to keep anything I ate down. If you don't mind I have you as an emergency contact up here.


Does him asking to put this person down as an "emergency contact" sound creepy to you? Try having him hint that he wants to sleep at your house...

Nickolaus A. Pacione





Sep 19 2007 2:46 PM

Hey Cara did you get my e-mail about the two events that I will be doing, and the dillemma I have is finding a place to crash for the entire time that I am going to be in Chicago. One of the events I am appearing at is on a Sunday, and a guy named Apathademon is going to be bringing me in for this event and transport between this event and the ground zero will be provided by him. But the crash space is something I will need to find before then. You want more information the event that I am signing at check this out -- Gothicfest 2007. Getting some kind of local fame scares the hell out of me in some ways. Stalkers, stalkers and more stalkers.

No comments:

Report Him Anonymously

Copy/paste url of offending website