Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.

Friday, January 11, 2008

H.P. Lovecraft story maker

a year... [19 Sep 2003|09:12am]
I will be on here for a full year in November, it was some time after getting home from the sleep study I took part in when I joined. I was looking back on the first entries over here, and never thought I would have this journal for as long as I had it or have it the look I have it. This had became one of the few that I have that are stand alone journal, but this was one journal that I had this notion it will be a stand alone. I never really did this journal for anyone else. This journal is kept for myself, though I had gained some respect but at the same time got some trolls that I banned from posting on here. They might thing its cute to do a community that disses on me but that is just going to blow up in their faces. What they try to do to break me would not work because I just inspired another writer to finish up a short story that he was working on. Then a few others who are on the communities I post in actually shown some interest so for those trolls -- their plans to try to ruin me failed them miserably.
It was a year since I joined up here but did manage to keep to myself on here and that is what I am trying to do but those trolls on here intend to harrass me. Where one says how I write is from using an H.P. Lovecraft story maker -- not true. What I use to write is MS word, and the person who is making a weak attempt on trying to make me look bad is the one without the talent. The ones who say I suck have no talent what so ever at writing. Those are the ones who only write on their livejournals and their blogs that are on a livejoural clone format -- those are ones who cannot write. What they call "writing" is nothing but a weak attempt at criticism.
All they have is the intellect to work at a McDonald's, and some people do need to be on disability for a mental health reason -- the last time I checked. Bipolar Type II is a legit illness to qualify for disability. I was talking with another who is also on disability for it -- she being from California. I was shocked to how fast that she got qualified for it. So I would like to tell the hecklers who say that people with bipolar disorder type two don't deserve to be on it need to shut up because they don't know what they are talking about, The ones who make fun of a mental disability don't even know how an illness like this works on the mind. It had been three years around this time that I got approved for it -- it was in November of 1999 that I applied to get on it. It took me a few years to get on it, that I was hospitalized twice for this illness inside of 1999 then 2000 I was in the hospital for it and that was about the time when I got the check.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where one says how I write is from using an H.P. Lovecraft story maker -- not true. What I use to write is MS word, and the person who is making a weak attempt on trying to make me look bad is the one without the talent. The ones who say I suck have no talent what so ever at writing. Those are the ones who only write on their livejournals and their blogs that are on a livejoural clone format -- those are ones who cannot write.

That's sad. It truly is, all trolling aside. He really thinks that he has talent and that he can write.

If he wasn't such an asshole, it'd break your heart.

Unknown said...

That's why I swing back and forth between hate and pity.

Report Him Anonymously

Copy/paste url of offending website