Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Class Reunion Is Coming! Quick I Need An Education And A Woman!

Stag was something he learned from a very early age to get used to.

The girl in Florida? Never was his but that never stopped him from giving her money. When he found out later she was a lesbian he felt betrayed.

Tuesday, July 24, 2001


I am just getting ready for bed, and normally most of my friends would be getting ready for work -- I would have to break my hours because of school depending on when class would fall. I would more than likely have to start going to bed again during the night hours ::that fucking bites monkey cock:: but hell, I need to go back to school though in the worst fucking way. I am turning 25 in August, and my class reunion is almost two goddamn years -- all the fucks that had made fun of me, and wonder what they are all doing now. Only a hand full know that I am writing and doing it on my own; now it is just a matter of time to find my connections. I think a writer who made it said it like this -- some writers make it and they suck, and the ones who have the talent are the ones who are stuck on the street waiting for that break. Without the internet I would never have that chance to get my work out there. I am hoping that I would have a girlfriend soon, at least a descent intellegent and creative female under my arm. I have been dialoging back and fourth with a few ladies -- yes I feel like I am on the dating game so to speak because one of them is in Florida but don't have her picture then one from New York (If I was 21, she would be jailbait. She has a pic and is very cool, creative.) Then there is one who is a med school student -- (shut up, get your minds out of the fucking gutter now. fucking perves.) She may or may not come out to Chicago because she is having diabetic attacks (those of you who know me since I was in middle school, they would know that diabetes runs in my family. I had asked her out for Journal Con 2001, hoping that I am not going stag -- I had gone out stag a few times. I went stag to Nocturna, and almost went to my senior prom stag -- I was working then so I could not go. But then again, I never had the school spirit in my senior year though.)




Thursday, July 19, 2001

I am sure that some of you remember a photo night that I had gone to back in June, Nocturna. Dave finally got the pictures up on Gothic Chicago, and the one that they did of me was the one at the beginning of the night. This one is posted with the essay Impending. I was really tired in the picture because I had stayed at my cousin's the night before in Cary, Illinois, and I had a hard time falling asleep so in that picture I look very tired but I stayed the whole time from 10 PM until four in the morning. Long night but I had some fun, I am in touch with one person from there and hoping that she and I would hook up for my birthday on August 3rd (I share a birthday with James Hetfield of Metallica.) This is first time I learn that I share a birthday with a metal icon. Turning 25th and attempting to go back to school -- tried a year ago but getting the ride there and back was the hard part. I have the plan but carry it out would be the hard part.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard at his reunion his classmates were nice to him because they felt bad. He apparently told everyone he was basically retarded and the victim of being hit by a car and brain stabbed so they thought of him as a little handicapped troll and showed sympathy towards him.

I also heard he went to that alone which shouldn't surprise anyone, however his behavior in school combined with him being alone that night led people to continue to think he is gay.

Report Him Anonymously

Copy/paste url of offending website

Blog Archive