Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Nickolaus Pacione said...

It sounds like you want my blood now, the fact I am two steps from getting your blog shut down. I billed you $500.00, be prepared to pay up cunt. I want your blood now.

December 1, 2007 12:38 PM

Nickolaus Pacione said...

I want the shit back without the watermarks or I will start charging you $500 to $1000 pop. I will send you to the poor house of you keep stealing my written content and my artwork.

December 1, 2007 2:12 PM

Nickolaus Pacione said...

By the way hope you like paying out of your wallet for stealing my work. Because for every story and every photo or artwork you post -- I will charge you $500 to $1000. Want to play games bitch? I will play bleed the cunt dry.

December 2, 2007 8:06 AM

Enck you fag

You're a piece of shit who needs to go to hell. What kind of example are you really setting for your daughter, not a very good one if you ask me. Dick. For stealing all my blog posts on The myspace blog I shuold bill you $2000. Pig raper. The fact you think you are famous when really your not. Fucking fag, you have no respect for people's creative property you sack of fuck.

For those of us who know about the child abuse charges filed against Nicky, watching him telling others how they should act around their own children is disgusting.

How many years have you been demanding that people pay you thousands of dollars or else? I know you did it after you paid someone to hack someone's website and they didn't do it. I know that every time you write a piece of shit hack job book and it doesn't sell, you start demanding people pay you thousands of dollars or else.

When has that ever worked, Nicky? When have you demanded that someone pay you a lot of money because you failed once again and they actually did it? Who has ever given in to your threats and paid you what you tried to extort?

Nickolaus Pacione said...

what fucking right do you have in stealing my work. I am in the process of getting this blog shut down because the asshole clearly is stealing my work.

Do you think theft of someone's creative property is fun? What if someone went around stealing your mp3's, artwork, your fucking likeness, and your name? Think of it like that mother fucker. You fucks don't think before you act. This is identity theft.

November 24, 2007 6:07 AM

Downloading mp3s you say?
Date: 2002-08-14 05:03
Subject:
Security: Public
Mood: artistic
Music: Celtic Frost -- To Mega Therion

I was in the right mode to be writing -- downloaded some Celtic Frost -- one band I haven't really heard enough of but one that forshadowed bands like Cradle of Filth, Paradise Lost, and Iced Earth. I also was downloading more Slayer mp3s as well because that was something I heard on the radio as a kid and could not believe that they played something that brutal (talking of the track Angel of Death. This was the one I could play parts of on the guitar -- but not able to do leads though.)


No comments:

Report Him Anonymously

Copy/paste url of offending website

Blog Archive