Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

"someone who is relatively my size as a reference where to shake at"

Thank you again anonymous tipster!

If you actually read this site, you'll know that Nicky has a passion for taking pictures of himself sleeping. He isn't over this, since you can go to his vampitefreaks.com profile and see that he had one taken very recently. Sometimes relatives take them at his request, sometimes total strangers.

But at this point, after his success with his gothy calenders, Nicky now wanted pictures with two of him!

Oct.08.2002 08:33:33pm pst

It is safe to now say that I am no longer low key; I had no idea what kind of impact I was going to created with my website. I have a few of the actual calendars to go around -- I passed out about six of these to the doctor I go see for my mind and the office has them up around there which I think is a total shock but really cool though. I am the only webmaster featured which have three websites listed for me, I thank the crew at Gothic Chicago.com for designing these and they did a hell of a good job with them -- how they managed to get the one of me where it is fused with one of my photographs is something I was wondering for some time and asking if they could make a few posters from that one so I can give them to my cousin and to frame one with the signed calendar. (I signed this with a red pen, 13 in red pen and one in black ink.)
����Three people from livejournal will have them -- two of them got theirs the other day, I have a feeling that is going to make a conversation piece in their office and studio since one of them is a photographer. She offered to do my pictures when she is in Chicago. The concept pictures would be a bit on the cinematic because trying to do a concept picture where I am asleep on the couch and I am standing over myself trying to wake up me up. It is based on two pieces on my diary-x journal -- she could actually see this in her mind. Since she was looking over the other journal and I am a very visual person as a photographer it might work. One of the pictures would have to be done after I am asleep though for the effect of the full pic then have someone who is relatively my size as a reference where to shake at -- more than likely it would be in the arms that I would be nudging. One of the pictures in the background was taken during the Goth Con sendoff/Kidney Thieves CD give-a-way, and I had a camera with me so it was an improv photo shoot on my part. That picture turned out to be a fave with the crew at Gothic Chicago so they are using it -- it was one where I was more awake than their photo night a year earlier.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I had no idea what kind of impact I was going to created with my website."

Ablert, did grammar touch you in a bad place? Is that why you abuse it so?

Unknown said...

Still not as good as one of Princess's more recent gems: "I am wrote a true story"

Anonymous said...

"I passed out about six of these to the doctor I go see for my mind and the office has them up around there . . ."

This most likely means that he gave them away for free, and nobody took them.

Report Him Anonymously

Copy/paste url of offending website