Welcome to my homepage, I am known as F8ofGod in various chatrooms and in others you will see the name -Nickolaus-, which is my real name. I am a writer who is trying to see my work in print and at times that can very discouraging because some would say that I am too gritty or vulgar, but in my opinion that is just too bad for them because the way I write will never die since there will always be the writer that is not afraid to make someone think or frighten. Some people would call me gothic because of the things that would come out of my imagination, I hate to label myself that but it comes out in my writings. I just like to write scary stories because I am a fan of the genre and like to have something cool to have when I go out on camping trips.
This is something that I had an intrest in while I was a child and was a former Boy Scout. I collected books on horror, true crime, and dark folklore. This lead to my intrest in psychics, the occult, and the supernatural. My mother had also shared the intrest in ghosts and the unexplained which lead me into the supernatural and every horror novel I had read as well as my best fictional stories that I had written are those in the dealings of the supernatural.
If anyone would describe my beliefs, one cannot begin to put a finger on them since I have friends that do believe in reincarnation. I honestly believe in life after death, but no one truely knows when their own death for sure. I used to be in the Pentacostal Church which preached of heaven and hell. They don't call hell Purgatory.
In the eyes of the Christian Church, I had been called many things including a hypocrite, but in the ways that I think is something that one should not concieve because of what one had been taught. They taught that one should change their entire out look on life just to make people more comfortable to be around them, I just maintained an honesty that even makes the conventional Christians cringe and my views of them burning books is a form of censorship.
Almost of form a discrimination in itself. One may call me "dark" or "evil" by the standards of the mainstream, but that is something I don't really consider myself as being part of the mainstream ways of thinking. I feel this way because I fell victim of the system when they decided not to return my son and said that I would have an open adoption. Calling the Gothic lifestyle a form of Satanism -- not all goths are Satanists. Some are actually Christians, but even the Christian Goths get hell from their peers because of they choose to wear black. It really should not matter because it is a was of expressing oneself.
Not many would understand why I am the way that I am, but those that had been friends with me as long as some of the friends that I had gone to school with will understand once they get to know me.
Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.
- ► 2010 (64)
- "I was a bit of a crab there because I was rained ...
- New Feature At ETT
- "Some of the strangest places where I passed out"
- "I have been abusing the keyboard since 1991"
- "sometimes an occasional intimate encounter" or "l...
- "a really young version of the writer from "As Goo...
- When Teenage Girls Attack! or "midwestern mindfuck...
- Cliff Notes?
- And The Truth Is Revealed
- "this bastard needs to be committed into a hospita...
- "banned from Wheaton College because they thought ...
- "I was bullied in high school because I was in spe...
- "It seems like I don't know what lady to go with."...
- "my mind was too far gone and need to get the help...
- Rules Have Most Definately Been Broken
- "they won't force me into hitatus"
- Bad News: #5. At The End Will Never Happen
- Well That Didn't Take Long
- We Get It Already! Pizza Pizza Pizza!
- The Retarded Record Keeps Skipping
- Neutral Red
- "rock bottum"
- mini breakdown
- Dreaming About the Preacher's Son
- Proof Nicky Doesn't Have Friends, Fans, and No Per...
- And I Play The Fiddle
- I Raise It To My Chin...
- I Rosen Up My Bow
- No or "faking my morbidity"
- TheOddity76's Home Page
- More Swings, More Misses
- "well I have to say for having two kids, she might...
- Pagan Expo
- "My darkening started in 1995" or "the nerd in the...
- They were saying who is darker, hands down they sa...
- "The day that they had the police called on me tha...
- A Deal Of Sorts
- Nazi A Go-Go
- Dreams From An Old Man's Child
- Swinging In The Dark
- In The Beginning,,Now turn back the clock to 16 Ma...
- Humanitarian Aide to a Goth Journalist, Jutice Ill...
- I Was Someone's April Fool
- ▼ April (45)