Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.

Monday, April 14, 2008

TheOddity76's Home Page

This is the website as it appeared 8 years ago







You came here to learn a little bit about me. I am 23 yr male from Du Page County, Illinois -- I am a freelance writer trying to get his work known. When I am not writing, I like to draw. And this is some of my artwork posted below. I have homepages in other places as well, but the one I am always maintaining is the one I have at tripod. I read horror fiction and mystery, my favorite authors are H.P. Lovecraft and Robert Bloch. I have a journal that I kept over the years and I felt it was time to release one of the entries. Input and comments are more than welcome in my guestbook posted below.



No comments:

Report Him Anonymously

Copy/paste url of offending website

Blog Archive