Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pagan Expo

Rules are being broken still, so this site will be updated.

Sunday, July 22, 2001


I thought I would write in this thing before actually getting some sleep for the morning. For some reason I had picked up the habit of sleeping during the day and write during the nighttime hours. Since we have the air conditioning, I keep it cold as a morgue upstairs. This heat that Chicago is getting is almost hellish -- not since 1995, that the heat been this bad. I remember when I lived in Iowa two years ago, told this story to a few friends because they would know why I don't like summer that much unless I am in a hotel with air conditioning turned on really high.
I kepted it colder than the cooler that I had worked in the summer of 1994 and do a lot of work in cold places. I think that is where I had developed my love for the cold, in fact the cold is almost inviting for me. This is something that I would be doing when it is in December, while everyone else wants to go down to Florida -- I had done my first trip out of the country and I chose Canada as the country to visit. I actually thought about visiting Greenland since the climate now is like Chicago in October. But with that said, I am getting to think about JournalCon in Chicago because this is my second convention -- I felt like an ass when I had gone to the Pagan Expo in May 2000 because I had four hours sleep for two days. A 23 year old then turning 24 -- felt strange there because I was the dark shadow among the perky smiling happy fucking people. They looked at me as being a sin to have against.

No comments:

Report Him Anonymously

Copy/paste url of offending website

Blog Archive