Sunday, July 22, 2001
I thought I would write in this thing before actually getting some sleep for the morning. For some reason I had picked up the habit of sleeping during the day and write during the nighttime hours. Since we have the air conditioning, I keep it cold as a morgue upstairs. This heat that Chicago is getting is almost hellish -- not since 1995, that the heat been this bad. I remember when I lived in Iowa two years ago, told this story to a few friends because they would know why I don't like summer that much unless I am in a hotel with air conditioning turned on really high.
I kepted it colder than the cooler that I had worked in the summer of 1994 and do a lot of work in cold places. I think that is where I had developed my love for the cold, in fact the cold is almost inviting for me. This is something that I would be doing when it is in December, while everyone else wants to go down to Florida -- I had done my first trip out of the country and I chose Canada as the country to visit. I actually thought about visiting Greenland since the climate now is like Chicago in October. But with that said, I am getting to think about JournalCon in Chicago because this is my second convention -- I felt like an ass when I had gone to the Pagan Expo in May 2000 because I had four hours sleep for two days. A 23 year old then turning 24 -- felt strange there because I was the dark shadow among the perky smiling happy fucking people. They looked at me as being a sin to have against.
Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Rules are being broken still, so this site will be updated.
- ► 2010 (64)
- "I was a bit of a crab there because I was rained ...
- New Feature At ETT
- "Some of the strangest places where I passed out"
- "I have been abusing the keyboard since 1991"
- "sometimes an occasional intimate encounter" or "l...
- "a really young version of the writer from "As Goo...
- When Teenage Girls Attack! or "midwestern mindfuck...
- Cliff Notes?
- And The Truth Is Revealed
- "this bastard needs to be committed into a hospita...
- "banned from Wheaton College because they thought ...
- "I was bullied in high school because I was in spe...
- "It seems like I don't know what lady to go with."...
- "my mind was too far gone and need to get the help...
- Rules Have Most Definately Been Broken
- "they won't force me into hitatus"
- Bad News: #5. At The End Will Never Happen
- Well That Didn't Take Long
- We Get It Already! Pizza Pizza Pizza!
- The Retarded Record Keeps Skipping
- Neutral Red
- "rock bottum"
- mini breakdown
- Dreaming About the Preacher's Son
- Proof Nicky Doesn't Have Friends, Fans, and No Per...
- And I Play The Fiddle
- I Raise It To My Chin...
- I Rosen Up My Bow
- No or "faking my morbidity"
- TheOddity76's Home Page
- More Swings, More Misses
- "well I have to say for having two kids, she might...
- Pagan Expo
- "My darkening started in 1995" or "the nerd in the...
- They were saying who is darker, hands down they sa...
- "The day that they had the police called on me tha...
- A Deal Of Sorts
- Nazi A Go-Go
- Dreams From An Old Man's Child
- Swinging In The Dark
- In The Beginning,,Now turn back the clock to 16 Ma...
- Humanitarian Aide to a Goth Journalist, Jutice Ill...
- I Was Someone's April Fool
- ▼ April (45)