Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.
Friday, April 4, 2008
In The Beginning,,
Now turn back the clock to 16 May 1997, I created a site for my writings as a result of the rejection letters from a college publication at College of DuPage. After going on the circut, I joined up with a place called firefly, this being a place that gave me a forum for what they see here with the writings. A college friend of mine helped me come up with the name Writings From The Grave, since that day in 1996, that became my copyright -- also became the tag name of my writing style. I then started up a site on tripod for this new type of menacing horror, influenced by H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allen Poe. It was hosted on tripod from 1997 to 2000, then moved to go network..
I still run that website now but I wanted to do something to make the writings more accessable. For the longest time I kept two journals -- a day to day journal then a literary journal. I decided to bring back the journal concept on a few locations. Living at the time near one of the major Christian colleges made it hard for me to get the exposure or appeal I wanted with this type of writing because at the time I started the website I was a devote Christian.
They were giving me a few ugly looks saying a Christian (in their eyes heaven forbid if one finds H.P. Lovecraft) should not be writing such material, the whole darkness hath no fellowship with light-- or be listening to heavy metal. In 1982, my curiousity for the bizarre was born when I saw Ripley's Believe It .... Or Not and when I was ten, I saw H.P. Lovecraft's The Re-Aminator on Cinemax directed by Stuart Gordon. Horror films, heavy metal, and horror literature were the inspirations for my writings and illustrations. The poetry would be influenced by Milton. If one would want more information about my works, send me an email.
- ► 2010 (64)
- "I was a bit of a crab there because I was rained ...
- New Feature At ETT
- "Some of the strangest places where I passed out"
- "I have been abusing the keyboard since 1991"
- "sometimes an occasional intimate encounter" or "l...
- "a really young version of the writer from "As Goo...
- When Teenage Girls Attack! or "midwestern mindfuck...
- Cliff Notes?
- And The Truth Is Revealed
- "this bastard needs to be committed into a hospita...
- "banned from Wheaton College because they thought ...
- "I was bullied in high school because I was in spe...
- "It seems like I don't know what lady to go with."...
- "my mind was too far gone and need to get the help...
- Rules Have Most Definately Been Broken
- "they won't force me into hitatus"
- Bad News: #5. At The End Will Never Happen
- Well That Didn't Take Long
- We Get It Already! Pizza Pizza Pizza!
- The Retarded Record Keeps Skipping
- Neutral Red
- "rock bottum"
- mini breakdown
- Dreaming About the Preacher's Son
- Proof Nicky Doesn't Have Friends, Fans, and No Per...
- And I Play The Fiddle
- I Raise It To My Chin...
- I Rosen Up My Bow
- No or "faking my morbidity"
- TheOddity76's Home Page
- More Swings, More Misses
- "well I have to say for having two kids, she might...
- Pagan Expo
- "My darkening started in 1995" or "the nerd in the...
- They were saying who is darker, hands down they sa...
- "The day that they had the police called on me tha...
- A Deal Of Sorts
- Nazi A Go-Go
- Dreams From An Old Man's Child
- Swinging In The Dark
- In The Beginning,,Now turn back the clock to 16 Ma...
- Humanitarian Aide to a Goth Journalist, Jutice Ill...
- I Was Someone's April Fool
- ▼ April (45)