Expose The Tard Exposing the truth from as far back as 1993.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

OMFG

A little late, but I got this link in an email a few minutes ago and have to show you

Nickolaus A. Pacione





Apr 1 2008 10:43 AM

Hey Tim. Here's a flyer I did for the event, feel free to have this blown up for the show too if you want. I had some background in graphic design. I am ordering up some copies of Tabloid Purposes IV for the event too, NR suggested I could sign a few copies there too but I might get something easier to grab up such as the namesake anthology.

The eyesore has been removed!


the full image can be seen here

UPDATE: Here is how the flyer actually looked which hilariously has no sign of Nicky.

His own image, and the description of himself, are larger than any of the opening acts including Neutral Red. Actually none of the three opening bands have any verbiage, yet Nicky has an enire bio with suprise! an announcement that he is going to give someone his book!

Save that link, because I am not leaving that abomination of a flyer up on my site for longer than a day. It hurts my eyes.

See now? See how it wasn't about introducing a band he loved rather it was a chance to whore himself?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've taken a page grab. Thanks, ETT.

Anonymous said...

Ahh damn, it wouldn't load the picture for me. I want to see it!! ;-)

We all knew Nickypoo wouldn't be there for the love of the band. He's such an idgit.

Anonymous said...

"I had some background in graphic design..."

But I lost it. It must've rolled under the couch. Anyway, here's something I slapped together in five minutes using photos I stole from the bands' MySpace pages. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

"MC OR THE NIGHT IS AUTHOR/PUBLISHER N.A. PACIONE . . ."

Bwahaha.

Anonymous said...

Nickolaus A. Pacione


Is Online


Apr 21 2008 11:48 AM

LEt me know when you have the pizza box posted up in the practice space. You guys who've known NR from Neutral Red, be expecting a new decoration in their practice space. It was good to see all of you again after ten years. My cousin was laughing her ass off about you guys bringing the pizza boz home with you.
That's going to get me laughing for years to come

Unknown said...

LJ has been liberated! Pacione has just been recognized there as a public figure. That means that he can't get any more LJ blogs taken down for abuse/harrassment.

We can mention his name in safety.

ExposeTheTard said...

That's good Janrae , because
exposethetard.livejournal.com lives!

Unknown said...

"And you must be born before 1987 to get in (21 and over.)"

I could almost wager a small sum of money that Nick tried his damndest to get that down to less than three lines. "And you must be one that of was being of one who was born before a year that was one that was 1987 to get into the place that is one where the bands are playing at (21 and over)."

Unknown said...

If you're going to write about him at LJ, go easy on the quotations. LJ is a stickler about their definitions of Fair use. So stick with small bits of quotations or post links to your blogspot.

Report Him Anonymously

Copy/paste url of offending website

Blog Archive